Solar Thermal Pipe
Pre-insulated corrugated stainless steel pipe.
- The best way to connect any solar system is using corrugated pipe:-
- It is stainless steel so no corrosion
- It is corrugated so it is possible to make tight bends using only your hands. It will not crack or deform.
- I comes with a twin layer of foam insulation protecting it from temperatures up to 170 degrees
- It has a UV protective cover so that it is unaffected by the sun and is also protected from rain It can be cut with a simple clamp cutter.
- The fittings are easily attached using either the compression tool or for DIY'ers it is easy to finish the ends using a copper fitting and a steel washer!.
- The joints are then fastened with a spanner...no soldering here!
- It is simple to do a complete solar installation with a cheap pipe cutter, a steel washer and a couple of adjustable spanners.
The pipe comes in twin line 10 mtr coils which is enough for a standard installation.