Bimble Solar 150W Mono Panel - Most suitable for Ctek and PWM charge controllers
150W power, great for smaller applications and lighting. These are 12V panels so you can use with PWM controllers to make a very cheap system.
This panel can be used with Victron or Epever MPPT charge controllers if 2 or more panels are connected in series due to the VMPPT panel voltage. One panel is series not adequate and not recommend in this context. Contact us for clarity if in doubt.
Size: 1325 x 680 x 30 mm - 60cm long cables MC4 ended
- 12V, suitable for charging batteries via PWM or MPPT charge controllers
- Widely using of the most popular and mature type of modules for off-grid system.
- Leading manufacturing technology in PV industry, strictly controlling the quality of raw materials and the process of producing
- 100% EL inspection, ensures modules are defects free.
- Cells binned by current to improve module performance
- Anti reflective glass. Not only to increase the light absorption, but also to make the module has the function of self-cleaning in water environment, effectively reducing the power loss caused by dust.
- Outstanding performance in low-light irradiance environments.
- Excellent mechanical load resistance:Certified to withstand high wind loads(2400pa) and snow loads(5400pa).
- High salt and ammonia resistance
- Positive power tolerance:0-+5w
- Junction Box with cables and MC4 Connectors
- SGS-TUV Certificate
- PID free Testing Certificate
- Salt-Mist Testing Certificate
- Ammonia-Corrosion Testing Certificate
- Fire Testing Certificate
- CQC Certificate
- IEC61215、IEC61730 Certificate
- ISO 9001:2008:Quality managent systems
- CE Certificate
- 10 years product warranty
- 10-years 90% of Min. rated output power,and 25-years 80% of Min. rated output power warranty
We have packages for both off grid solar panel systems and on grid Installations. (see other listings)
As these are small panels we use standard couriers - delivery is cheaper.
Or you can collect for FREE from Near Brighton, East Sussex