This kit was designed to be the easiest to wire up for absolute beginners.
We have included a 240v inverter and 240v lighting to keep it as simple as possible.
You have a spare 240v socket for items under 350w such as mobile phone chargers, laptop chargers etc.
Wet lead acid battery - generally not suitable for mobile applications. Should not be located in living areas.
A company wide dedication to quality control and continual improvement has earned Crown Battery the highest quality and service rating in the industry. "We put more into our deep cycle batteries so you can get more out of them...
More performance, more productivity with less maintenance. Nobody builds them like Crown, because no one else invests in the heaviest, thickest plates in the industry. Our plates are over 10% thicker than our competitors.
Combine that with our proprietary PROeye and our low maintenance container - features that make battery maintenance predictable and efficient - and you've got a battery that's going to last longer and perform like no other."
Crown out-performs the competition in head to head tests over and over again.
"It must be a matter of perspective. But we aren’t prone to exaggeration, the way some of our competitors are.
If you claim to have batteries that out-perform all others, an independent laboratory should confirm the findings. That’s the way we do it at Crown. Since 1926, that’s all we’ve done. And to us, it really isn’t a matter of claiming to be first in the industrial marketplace; but being the best. Some manufacturers are comfortable making exaggerated claims.
We’re comfortable making battery history… one customer at a time."
"The heaviest, thickest plates in the industry. Thicker plates, heavier lead connections, and the most active lead material per ampere hour of rated capacity. And heavy means more lead, more active material. Which means more power. Longer life. Who would you put your money on? A lightweight battery? Or the heavyweight of the world. Crown."
Type: Wet lead acid
|A =||Automotive / SAE Top Terminal|
|D =||Standard Terminal (Dualo Automotive / Stainless Threaded Terminal)|
|F =||Commercial Threaded Stud Terminal|
|G =||Refer to Terminal Requirement Whn ordering Type A|
|I =||Cover with Raised Vent|
|J =||Battery Fitted with Handle or Lifting Lug|
|K =||PRO eye Fluid Indicator (Option for Gr 24/27/31)|
Antimony Alloy Construction: Low Maintenance Service
• Low voltage-temperature coefficient enhances high temperature operation.
• Exceptional low light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum.
• 25 - Year limited warranty on power output and performance.
• 5 - Year Limited warranty on materials and workmanship.
• Sealed, waterproof, multi-functional junction box gives high level of safety.
• High performance bypass diodes minimise the power drop caused by shade.
• Advanced EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent safety requirements for high-voltage operation.
• A sturdy, anodized aluminium frame allows modules to be easily roof-mounted with a variety of standard mounting systems.
• Highest quality, high transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
• Pre wired quick connect system with PV-ST01 connectors.
Victron pure sinewave output, high peak power and high efficiency in a compact unit. Models range from 250VA to 1200VA with UK socket - other socket outlets available on request
These inverters allow you to power domestic equipment - requiring 230VAC - using 'leisure' or 'automotive' batteries rated at 12V
Bulit in DC fuse in all models but not replaceable in all models - see the manual for further details on which models carry the replaceable fuse.
Consider adding a battery isolator switch https://www.bimblesolar.com/300a-blue-sea-battery-isolator
VE.Direct communication port
The VE.Direct port can be connected to:
• A computer (VE.Direct to USB interface cable needed)
• Apple and Android smartphones, tablets, MacBook’s and other devices (VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart dongle needed)
• Low battery voltage alarm trip and reset levels
• Low battery voltage cut-off and restart levels
• Dynamic cut-off: load dependent cut-off level
• Output voltage 210 - 245V
• Frequency 50 Hz or 60 Hz
• ECO mode on/off and ECO mode sense level Monitoring:
• In- and output voltage, % load and alarms
The full bridge plus toroidal transformer topology has proven its reliability over many years. The inverters are short circuit proof and protected against overheating, whether due to overload or high ambient temperature. High start-up power Needed to start loads such as power converters for LED lamps, halogen lamps or electric tools. ECO mode When in ECO mode, the inverter will switch to standby when the load decreases below a preset value (min load: 15W). Once in standby the inverter will switch on for a short period (adjustable, default: every 2,5 seconds). If the load exceeds a preset level, the inverter will remain on.
A remote on/off switch can be connected to a two pole connector, or between battery plus and the left hand contact of the two pole connector
See the Download tab on this listing
20A PWM EPever Solar Charge Controller with Dual USB ports and LCD display VS2024AU
The VS-AU controller is a common positive PWM charge controller with built in LCD display and USB port.The multiple load control modes enable it can be widely used on solar home system, traffic signal, solar street light, solar garden lamp, etc.
|2 x Clip Light holders with 2m flex|
|2 x 10W LED Warm White Bulbs|
|1 x 3way Splitter 0.5m|
6mm² Solar Cable - Price is per meter, simply select the quantity as the number of meters you want.
Double Insulated UV protected solar cable
Max load: 70A in air
Our solar cable is ozone resistant according to BS EN 50396
UV resistant according to HD 605 S2 and is tested for durability according to EN 60216
Flexible tinned copper conductor
Class 5 flexible tinned copper conductor
Halogen-free cross-linked compound
Halogen-free cross-linked, flame retardant compound