This kit was designed to be the easiest to wire up for absolute beginners.
We have included a 240v inverter and 240v lighting to keep it as simple as possible.
You have a spare 240v socket for items under 350w such as mobile phone chargers, laptop chargers etc.
50Ah AGM Battery
REC PREMIUM CYCLIC
The REC range of batteries for cyclic applications, including Golf and Mobility. The low maintenance and valve regulated construction combine with heavy
duty plates and innovative separator systems to make the REC range a premium high reliability cyclic battery.
• Double the cyclic life of conventional VRLA (Valve Regulated Lead Acid) batteries.
• Electrolyte suspension AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) technology ensures no free electrolyte. • Lead calcium grids for extended life.
• Multipurpose: float or cyclic use.
• Long shelf life.
This battery has M5 size female threaded terminals. Consider purchasing 2 x M5 stainless bolts, washers and nuts to terminate battery.
Victron 90W Mono Solar Panel
90W power, great for smaller applications and lighting. These are 12V panels so you can use with PWM controllers to make a very cheap system.
Size: 780 x 668 x 30mm, please see the downloads tab for full specification.
This panel has pre punched mounting holes on the rear frame. The holes are on the longest end at 18cm in from each end so two holes on each long side.
• Low voltage-temperature coefficient enhances high-temperature operation.
• Exceptional low-light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum.
• 25-Year limited warranty on power output and performance.
• 5-Year Limited warranty on materials and workmanship.
• Sealed, waterproof, multifunctional junction box gives high level of safety.
• High performance bypass diodes minimize the power drop caused by shade.
• Advanced EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent safety requirements for high-voltage operation.
• A sturdy, anodized aluminium frame allows modules to be easily roof-mounted with a variety of standard mounting systems.
• Highest quality, high-transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
• Pre wired quick-connect system with PV-ST01 connectors.
As these are small panels we use standard couriers - delivery is cheaper.
Or you can collect for FREE from Near Brighton, East Sussex
An affordable Pure Sine Wave inverter from EPSolar/EPEver - the manufacturers of our MPPTs
IPower series is a kind of pure sine wave inverter which can convert. 12/24/48VDC to 220/230VAC(or 110/120VAC). Industrial design, compared with the civil design, has a wider operating temperature, easy installation and operation. The wide input voltage range is ideal for solar system application. The inverter can be applied in many fields, such as household emergency lighting system, vehicle mounted system and small field power supply etc.
Please note - Apple Mac Laptops will not work with this inverter, due to their sensitive electronics, please use a Victron Phoenix for this requirement.
20A PWM EPever Solar Charge Controller with Dual USB ports and LCD display VS2024AU
The VS-AU controller is a common positive PWM charge controller with built in LCD display and USB port.The multiple load control modes enable it can be widely used on solar home system, traffic signal, solar street light, solar garden lamp, etc.
Premade 6mm Solar Cable with Male to Female MC4 connectors, quick and easy to install.
(Please note if using as a cable run from panel to controller, you would cut in half giving you 2 x 5m lengths, MC4 to bare wire.)
Double Insulated UV protected solar cable
Max load: 70A in air
Our solar cable is ozone resistant according to BS EN 50396
UV resistant according to HD 605 S2 and is tested for durability according to EN 60216
Flexible tinned copper conductor
Class 5 flexible tinned copper conductor
Halogen-free cross-linked compound
Halogen-free cross-linked, flame retardant compound
Fitted with Staubli 4-6mm MC4s - Staubli MC4 Link
Wire size range: 6mm2
Set of 4 Aluminium mounting brackets for mounting solar panels on vans, boats, sheds or a wooden frame as a easy cheap solar framing system.
** Panels larger than 100w are not recommended to use these alone, as a direct fixing to a vehicle roof. We suggest a bespoke solution using bolts, some of our customers use these brackets and modify them to achieve this, others get a locally fabricated solution **
Aluminium mounting brackets;
Wood screws:St5.7 mm*30mm,
Socket Head Screw:M6*25mm,