Availability: In Stock - Delivery 2-5 days or collect from Lewes
FOR LARGE PANEL DELIVERY TIMES, SCHEDULES AND COSTS - CLICK HERE
Victron Solar 215W Mono panel 1580 x 808 x 35mm
A single panel can be used on 12V or 24V systems with 2 or more panels needed on 48V systems, with approrpiate MPPT charge controller in all cases.
• Exceptional low light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum.
• 25 - Year limited warranty on power output and performance.
• 5 - Year Limited warranty on materials and workmanship.
• Sealed, waterproof, multi-functional junction box gives high level of safety.
• High performance bypass diodes minimise the power drop caused by shade.
• Advanced EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent safety requirements for high-voltage operation.
• A sturdy, anodized aluminium frame allows modules to be easily roof-mounted with a variety of standard mounting systems.
• Highest quality, high transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
• Pre wired quick connect system with PV-ST01 connectors.
• Low voltage-temperature coefficient enhances high temperature operation.
Availability: In stock - Delivery 1-3 days or collect from near Lewes
The Sun Inverter combines a sinewave inverter and a PWM solar charger in one enclosure and is easy to install, with a minimum of wiring.
The inverter allows you to power domestic equipment - requiring 230V AC - using 'leisure' or 'automotive' batteries rated at 12V or 24V.
The solar charger ensures that the batteries are being charged by energy harvested from your solar panels. The charge algorithm is programmable.
The inverter and solar charger parameters can be read out via Bluetooth using the VictronConnect app. In addition to this, the inverter has a VE.Direct Port for connection to a GX device or GlobalLink 520 for system monitoring.
Availability: In Stock - Delivery 1-3 days or collect from near Lewes
3 Way unit can hold our Tomzn DC and AC breakers
Unit can hold the following options:
1 x AC RCBos
3 x DC breakers Under 80A (2 x DC breakers if under 63a and using cable entry glands)
1 x DC breakers 80A - 125A
1 x DC Breakers Under 63A AND 1 x DC Breaker 63A - 125A
Best practice would be to use this unit with no bigger than 10mm square cable and appropriately sized breakers if you are using it with glands for a water tight fit. If you are using it in an environment that is already dry and dust free the use of glands may not be necessary.
This is an empty unit, you must add the breakers you need to your cart as well, see related items tab above to see the breakers that fit.
You will also need suitable cable entry glands - please see related products tab.