• Low voltage-temperature coefficient enhances high temperature operation.
• Exceptional low light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum.
• 25 - Year limited warranty on power output and performance.
• 5 - Year Limited warranty on materials and workmanship.
• Sealed, waterproof, multi-functional junction box gives high level of safety.
• High performance bypass diodes minimise the power drop caused by shade.
• Advanced EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent safety requirements for high-voltage operation.
• A sturdy, anodized aluminium frame allows modules to be easily roof-mounted with a variety of standard mounting systems.
• Highest quality, high transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
• Pre wired quick connect system with PV-ST01 connectors.
Fixes without screwing holes in your roof!
Set of seven black solar panel mounting kit, including 6 brackets (4 courners and 2 sides) and cable gland. They are ideal for fixing our solar panels to any vehicle, caravan, boat, barge or even outbuildings and sheds to provide a strong, secure and aesthetically pleasing fixing method, the mounts will support the solar panel at the correct height above the surface to enable the flow of air underneath the panel and keep it cool, ensuring the solar panel functions at it's optimum. The mounts can be safely bonded to the surface removing the need to drill holes. The panel is secured by screwing or bolting it to the mounting corner, but the corner itself can be fixed with a good strong adhesive like 'Sikaflex' or 'CT1' or any polyurethane sealant to the roof. (Ensure the roof is clean and dry before attaching. If a painted roof ensure the paint is not flakey)
ABS mounts raise the panel by 25mm. Edge of panel to edge of ABS is 55mm.
We sell CT1 which is great for sticking these down, please see related products tab for different colours avaialble.
If you are fitting to a vehicle we recommend that you additionally bolt or screw the panel and mounting down as well, as the strength of these systems is only as strong as the roof type or paint on your roof!
NOTE - You need to purchase additional self tappers or bolts to fit the panel to the ABS mounts, see below for one method...
Here is a good tutorial to get you started:
Premade 6mm Solar Cable with Male to Female MC4 connectors, quick and easy to install.
(Please note if using as a cable run from panel to controller, you would cut in half giving you 2 x 10m lengths, MC4 to bare wire.)
Double Insulated UV protected solar cable
Max load: 70A in air
Our solar cable is ozone resistant according to BS EN 50396
UV resistant according to HD 605 S2 and is tested for durability according to EN 60216
Flexible tinned copper conductor
Class 5 flexible tinned copper conductor
Halogen-free cross-linked compound
Halogen-free cross-linked, flame retardant compound
Fitted with Staubli 4-6mm MC4s - Staubli MC4 Link
Wire size range: 6mm2
20A PWM EPever Solar Charge Controller with Dual USB ports and LCD display VS2024AU
The VS-AU controller is a common positive PWM charge controller with built in LCD display and USB port.The multiple load control modes enable it can be widely used on solar home system, traffic signal, solar street light, solar garden lamp, etc.
For use with our stick down panels and ABS mounting kits - also great for sealing cable holes
CT1 will successfully bond:
Unique adhesion on virtually any material in most applications without the need for additional fixings. CT1 is the ultimate solution for sealing.
Excellent resistance to chemicals
Apply with a standard cartridge caulking gun or pneumatic version at approximately 6 bar (108psi)
Skin cure 23ºC 50% R.H. 8 minutes
Non-adhering 23ºC 50% R. 25minutes
Full cure time 23ºC 50% R.H. 24hrs - 6mm (48hrs - 7/12mm)
6mm cable - Charge Controller to Batteries - 1 Meter with M8 - to bare wire
You will need 2 cables per charge controler (Pos & Neg).