Fixes without screwing holes in your roof!
ABS mounts raise the panel by 25mm. Edge of panel to edge of ABS is 55mm.
We sell CT1 which is great for sticking these down, please see related products tab for different colours avaialble.
If you are fitting to a vehicle we recommend that you additionally bolt or screw the panel and mounting down as well, as the strength of these systems is only as strong as the roof type or paint on your roof!
NOTE - You need to purchase additional self tappers or bolts to fit the panel to the ABS mounts, see below for one method...
Here is a good tutorial to get you started:
• Low voltage-temperature coefficient enhances high temperature operation.
• Exceptional low light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum.
• 25 - Year limited warranty on power output and performance.
• 5 - Year Limited warranty on materials and workmanship.
• Sealed, waterproof, multi-functional junction box gives high level of safety.
• High performance bypass diodes minimise the power drop caused by shade.
• Advanced EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent safety requirements for high-voltage operation.
• A sturdy, anodized aluminium frame allows modules to be easily roof-mounted with a variety of standard mounting systems.
• Highest quality, high transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
• Please note unusually these panels do not come with any cable or connectors. You might like to consider 6mm square solar cable and MC4 connectors.
6mm² Solar Cable - Price is per meter, simply select the quantity as the number of meters you want.
Double Insulated UV protected solar cable
Max load: 70A in air
Our solar cable is ozone resistant according to BS EN 50396
UV resistant according to HD 605 S2 and is tested for durability according to EN 60216
Flexible tinned copper conductor
Class 5 flexible tinned copper conductor
Halogen-free cross-linked compound
Halogen-free cross-linked, flame retardant compound
For use with our stick down panels and ABS mounting kits - also great for sealing cable holes
CT1 will successfully bond:
Unique adhesion on virtually any material in most applications without the need for additional fixings. CT1 is the ultimate solution for sealing.
Excellent resistance to chemicals
Apply with a standard cartridge caulking gun or pneumatic version at approximately 6 bar (108psi)
Skin cure 23ºC 50% R.H. 8 minutes
Non-adhering 23ºC 50% R. 25minutes
Full cure time 23ºC 50% R.H. 24hrs - 6mm (48hrs - 7/12mm)
Cable Gland Entry Box, use to connect through external surface. Perfect for solar panel cables coming from outside to controller.
89mm x 99mm base - 50mm height (40mm top then slanting down to 17mm)
Affordable DC Breaker for 35mm DIN mount. Use with our DIN Rail as an easy and affordable breaker solution.
Current Flows from top to bottom of the breaker:
For charge controller wire top pole to charge controller and bottom pole to battery.
For Inverter wire top pole to battery and bottom pole to inverter.
A small, low cost multimeter supplied with test leads and holster.
DMM Functions: DC Current, AC/DC Voltage, Continuity, Diode, Resistance, Transistor
No. of Digits: 3.5
DMM Response Type: Average
Display Count: 1999
Range Selection: Manual
Voltage Measure DC Max: 500V
Voltage Measure AC Max: 500V
Current Measure DC Max: 5A
Resistance Measure Max: 2Mohm
Simple DIN mount rail 10cm long for DC or AC DIN mount breakers. Easy solution, simply screw the rail to the wall of your electrical installation and connect the breakers to it. Quick easy and simple solution to install breakers to your solar system.
Use with our: