absolutely awesome advice and astounding service. Everything I ordered arrived the next day. I made a rookie mistake with my order and they corrected it immediately and refunded me promptly. I highly recommend Bimble. Plus they put some sweeties in with the delivery.
Simply the best company you could buy from.... Customer service and advice was second to none
Sales were very helpful identifying the product that fulfilled my requirement (a current sensor) and delivered it swiftly. After sales service was excellent too - helping me to achieve the correct configuration.
• A computer (VE.Direct to USB interface cable needed)
• Apple and Android smartphones, tablets, MacBook’s and other devices (VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart dongle needed)
• Low battery voltage alarm trip and reset levels
• Low battery voltage cut-off and restart levels
• Dynamic cut-off: load dependent cut-off level
• Output voltage 210 - 245V
• Frequency 50 Hz or 60 Hz
• ECO mode on/off and ECO mode sense level Monitoring:
• In- and output voltage, % load and alarms
The full bridge plus toroidal transformer topology has proven its reliability over many years. The inverters are short circuit proof and protected against overheating, whether due to overload or high ambient temperature. High start-up power Needed to start loads such as power converters for LED lamps, halogen lamps or electric tools. ECO mode When in ECO mode, the inverter will switch to standby when the load decreases below a preset value (min load: 15W). Once in standby the inverter will switch on for a short period (adjustable, default: every 2,5 seconds). If the load exceeds a preset level, the inverter will remain on.
A remote on/off switch can be connected to a two pole connector, or between battery plus and the left hand contact of the two pole connector.
See the Download tab on this listing.
Type and size
Internal fuse is replaceable so consider 300a Blue Sea Battery Isolator
0m - 1.5m = 25mm square cable to battery
1.5m - 3m = 35mm square cable to battery
5 years (5 years extension to 10 years for additional 10% fee - contact us for a quote)
Lead acid batteries 2 years
Lithium batteries 3 years