To a non tech person the email conversations were great and, they sorted out just the package I needed for my narrowboat. Despatch was swift and efficient. Can not fault them, there team give you confidence. Can not recommend them highly enough. Ian - South Staffs
Growatt inverters are designed for specifically for residential rooftop applications. With a maximum efficiency of 98% and wide input voltage range, this robust inverter is perfect for most domestic installs
Leading - edge Technology
· Double MPPT Tracker, MPPT tracking accuracy more than 99.5%
· Max. Efficiency 98%, European Efficiency 97%
· Transformerless design and high power density, offer lighter and
· more convenient installation
· Comes with10 years warranty
· Power factor continuously adjustable
· Flexible communication connection
· Comply with European, Asia-Pacific safety regulations
Built in DC isolator.
UK only: This inverter has been tested and certified according to G99, but only for units having most recent Firmware and Hardware version. Please check if the unit you are purchasing meets that criteria and if in doubt, please update the inverter firmware.
UK: The Installer Code Policy is in the process of being introduced in the UK and Ireland. It means all installers will need to register an ‘Installer Code’ for using the Growatt monitoring platform. This installer code can be provided to the end user by the installer to allow for the viewing of your customers devices from your installer-level monitoring account. For more information, please refer to the following document: Growatt Installer Code policy which is found in the dowloads tab