As with several previous orders, very good service and it seems when they say “in stock”, they mean it, so they are reliable, which is critically important, and means they get my purchases.
Very fast delivery and arrived within the allotted time window. Product is great, product arrived with no issue's and the whole process was seamless. The customer service team kept me up to date after I had placed the order with the delivery date and time until it was delivered. Would highly recommend and I will purchase from them again.
Fantastic, efficient and helpful, and great kit at great price point. Excellent at every step of the way. I ordered 4x 150 watt flexible solar panels from them plus an MPPT charge controller and various wire bits etc to set it up, all for a motorhome off grid set up. The panels were the best value I could find on the internet. Their website's suggested bundles were helpful for getting what I needed. They didn't stock the exact MPPT I wanted but found it for me and provided it at a competitive price. Deliveries were extremely prompt. One of the panels was defective and they arranged a hassle free pick up and replacement without complaint. They answered questions both pre and post sale including patiently helping with quite complicated stuff and trying to problem solve things, including some long technical phone conversations before I'd bought anything. The panels I have received are capable of more than 100% of their rated wattage output, in ideal conditions including angling them correctly towards the sun! Just a great experience all round.
• Low voltage-temperature coefficient enhances high temperature operation.
• Exceptional low light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum.
• 25 - Year limited warranty on power output and performance.
• 5 - Year Limited warranty on materials and workmanship.
• Sealed, waterproof, multi-functional junction box gives high level of safety.
• High performance bypass diodes minimise the power drop caused by shade.
• Advanced EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent safety requirements for high-voltage operation.
• A sturdy, anodized aluminium frame allows modules to be easily roof-mounted with a variety of standard mounting systems.
• Highest quality, high transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance. • NOTE - Bare wire input - screw down clasp. Use 6mm solar cable.