Great stick down panels made from CGIS for Low Light and no shadding issues. Shading just stops production of the shaded area rather than affecting more of the panel or array like with Crystaline panels. These are ideal for boats, easy to install, durable. These panels wont be broken by being be walked on but care should be taken in order not to scratch them if you are walking on them.
eFlex combines flexibility, lightweight and performance into a solar module that only Flisom can build. Our fully flexible solar panel is ready for direct integration on all kind of surfaces.
- Can be bonded on EPDM, TPO, Modified Bitumen membrane roofs
- Can be bonded on standing seam roofs
- Perfect for low-load bearing roofs – only 3.5 kg/m2
- Well suited for historically protected buildings due to advanced jet black aesthetics
- Ready to be bonded on a many qualified membranes and metal surfaces
- Adhesive over the full back area of the flexible solar laminate – ensures lifetime adhesion
- Reduced BOS cost due to simple peel & stick adhesive – No additional mounting hardware or assembly times required
- Non penetrating roof installations – no risk of water leakage or roof damage
- Lightweight solar installation allows installation on every roof – no roof enforcement or extra ballast required
- Safe installation with lightweight panels- no heavy bulky glass panels on the roof, which might be a risk for safety
- Flexible solar panels are bonded flat on roof and do not add additional wind load to the roof – much better aerodynamic design for high wind speed areas
- Uniform black design provide best look – important for architects and buildings with visible roofs
- Durable non-breakable Swiss made solar panel design
- Highest Shade Tolerance due to laser interconnected thin film cells
- High energy yield in all light conditions due to CIGS technology
Download full datasheet
Worldwide shipping available.