260W Canadian Solar Panels used for 3 years from solar farm that upgraded modules.
Bargain! Please read below about panel condition
Special Offer From only £99.00
Dimentions: 1638 x 982 x 40 mm
Use with Tracer MPPT's - for a single panel on a 12V system you can use a 20A MPPT with this panel.
This listing is for 1 panel, simply select how many you need in the quantity. There is NO MINIMIUM Order.
Get upto 5% discount with automatically applied payment discounts in the checkout.
Delivery from £26
First panel £26, each additional panel just £6 delivery
ie: 3 panels costs £38 delivery.
Delivery service is an economy service that hand delivers fragile items on a weekly round across the UK.
Surcharge for remote areas including parts of Wales, Scotland, Ireland and Isle of Wight, please see Delivery info
This is a safer more reliable and cheaper way for you to receive panels and saves on the huge amounts of wasted packing materials.
Pallet Shipping 35 panels per pallet:
£200 UK Mainland
£400 Rest of Europe
Or you can collect for FREE from Nr Brighton.
For 12V Solar System: 260W solar panel (100VOC for max input voltage (92V at 25C))
For 24V Solar System: 520W solar panel (100VOC for max input voltage (92V at 25C))
No Fan for silent operation, great for vans, boats or any live in spaces
New budget model made by Tracer with their same great MPPT functionality but on a budget. With only 100VOC input you can run most panels as a maxium of 2 in series. Fully program charge voltages via Optional PC cable. No load terminals on the budget model.
These Tracer models also have a current limiting function, you can connect twice the rated power to the controller so if your on a budget you can use a smaller controller with more panels so that you get more power in winter or low light but don't risk overloading the controller in the summer. The output will be limited to the max listed above.
Compared to conventional PWM controller, MPPT technology increases the charge efficiency up to 30% and potentially decrease the power of solar array needed.
• Original dry contact design, achieve the switch of external equipment
• Multiple dry contact control mode, local, remote and cross- network
• Multiple dry contact working modes: manual control, light ON/OFF, light ON+timer and time control
• High tracking efficiency no less than 99.5%
• Peak conversion efficiency of 97.5%, full-load efficiency of 96%
• Accurately recognizing and tracking of multiple power points.
• Battery temperature compensation function
• Real-time energy statistics function
• RS485 port with industrial standard MODBUS open architecture
• Fully programmable function via PC software
• Support software upgrade
• PV over current protection
• PV short circuit protection
• PV reverse polarity protection
• Battery over voltage protection
• Battery over discharge protection
• Battery reverse polarity protection
• Battery overheating protection
• Controller overheating protection
With 5V Accessories Connection to connect MT50 with special lead (required separately)
Premade 6mm Solar Cable with Male to Female MC4 connectors, quick and easy to install.
(Please note if using as a cable run from panel to controller, you would cut in half giving you 2 x 5m lengths.)
Double Insulated UV protected solar cable
Max load: 50A
Contacts: Copper.Tin plated
Degree of protection: IP67
Flame class: UL94-V0
Wire size range: 6mm2
Set of 4 Aluminium mounting brackets for mounting solar panels on vans, boats, sheds or a wooden frame as a easy cheap solar framing system.
** Panels larger than 100w are not recommended to use these alone, as a direct fixing to a vehicle roof. We suggest a bespoke solution using bolts, some of our customers use these brackets and modify them to achieve this, others get a locally fabricated solution **
Aluminium mounting brackets;
Wood screws:St5.7 mm*30mm,
Socket Head Screw:M6*25mm,
Affordable DC Breaker for 35mm DIN mount. Use with our DIN Rail as an easy and affordable breaker solution.
Simple DIN mount rail 10cm long for DC or AC DIN mount breakers. Easy solution, simply screw the rail to the wall of your electrical installation and connect the breakers to it. Quick easy and simple solution to install breakers to your solar system.
Use with our: