30A Budget MPPT
For 12V Solar System: 390W solar panel (100VOC for max input voltage (92V at 25C))
For 24V Solar System: 780W solar panel (100VOC for max input voltage (92V at 25C))
No Fan for silent operation, great for vans, boats or any live in spaces
New budget model made by Tracer with their same great MPPT functionality but on a budget. With only 100VOC input you can run most panels as a maximum of 2 in series. Fully program charge voltages via Optional PC cable. No load terminals on the budget model.
These Tracer models also have a current limiting function, you can connect twice the rated power to the controller so if your on a budget you can use a smaller controller with more panels so that you get more power in winter or low light but don't risk overloading the controller in the summer. The output will be limited to the max listed above.
Compared to conventional PWM controller, MPPT technology increases the charge efficiency up to 30% and potentially decrease the power of solar array needed.
• Original dry contact design, achieve the switch of external equipment
• Multiple dry contact control mode, local, remote and cross- network
• Multiple dry contact working modes: manual control, light ON/OFF, light ON+timer and time control
• High tracking efficiency no less than 99.5%
• Peak conversion efficiency of 97.5%, full-load efficiency of 96%
• Accurately recognising and tracking of multiple power points.
• Battery temperature compensation function
• Real-time energy statistics function
• RS485 port with industrial standard MODBUS open architecture
• Fully programmable function via PC software
• Support software upgrade
• PV over current protection
• PV short circuit protection
• PV reverse polarity protection
• Battery over voltage protection
• Battery over discharge protection
• Battery reverse polarity protection
• Battery overheating protection
• Controller overheating protection
With 5V Accessories Connection to connect MT50 with special lead (required separately)