Victron pure sinewave output, high peak power and high efficiency in a compact unit. Models range from 250VA to 1200VA with UK socket - other socket outlets available on request
These inverters allow you to power domestic equipment - requiring 230VAC - using 'leisure' or 'automotive' batteries rated at 12V
Bulit in DC fuse in all models but not replaceable in all models - see the manual for further details on which models carry the replaceable fuse.
Consider adding a battery isolator switch https://www.bimblesolar.com/300a-blue-sea-battery-isolator
VE.Direct communication port
The VE.Direct port can be connected to:
• A computer (VE.Direct to USB interface cable needed)
• Apple and Android smartphones, tablets, MacBook’s and other devices (VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart dongle needed)
• Low battery voltage alarm trip and reset levels
• Low battery voltage cut-off and restart levels
• Dynamic cut-off: load dependent cut-off level
• Output voltage 210 - 245V
• Frequency 50 Hz or 60 Hz
• ECO mode on/off and ECO mode sense level Monitoring:
• In- and output voltage, % load and alarms
The full bridge plus toroidal transformer topology has proven its reliability over many years. The inverters are short circuit proof and protected against overheating, whether due to overload or high ambient temperature. High start-up power Needed to start loads such as power converters for LED lamps, halogen lamps or electric tools. ECO mode When in ECO mode, the inverter will switch to standby when the load decreases below a preset value (min load: 15W). Once in standby the inverter will switch on for a short period (adjustable, default: every 2,5 seconds). If the load exceeds a preset level, the inverter will remain on.
A remote on/off switch can be connected to a two pole connector, or between battery plus and the left hand contact of the two pole connector.
See the Download tab on this listing.