There are very limited supplies of these batteries so we are only able to sell them with full kits or as additions to existing customers kits. Orders for these batteries on there own will be cancelled and refunded.
Features and advantages
● LiFePO4 battery, Safe, Longer life span
● Modular design, Easy to stack, Quick installation
● Expandable system, for different system B3 could be connected in parallel up to 40 units
● Natural cooling with optional heat/fan configuration
● Wide temperature range of -20～+55℃, can be applied to various working environments
Battery Module Charge Voltage
Recommend Charge/Discharge Current
Max Charge/Discharge Current
(Peak 15s) Charge/Discharge Current
Charging Cut-off vol.
Discharging End-off vol.
Charging Temperature Range
Discharging Temperature Range
5%~85% RH (No
condensation, system work well.)
CAN / RS485
40 modules parallel at most
Recommend C Rate
 Test conditions:0.2C Charging/Discharging,@25℃,80% Dod
If you want to use these batteries with Solis equipment please read this article Dyness DIP switch