Great people. Good prices and knowledgeable. Had to contact them ( Grant ) a couple of times for advise and they were quick to get back to me and very very helpful. Good company to deal with and small enough that the customer is not just a number on an invoice. First class.
eLOG01 is a record accessory matched with controller of RS485 interface, It can record solar system working data, and also real-time monitor system status via PC software or MT50. Default record time is every 10 minutes, with record range to 4 months.
***PLEASE CHECK WITH US BEFORE PURCHASE, THAT YOUR CHARGE CONTROLLER SUPPORTS THE eLOGGER***
• Record & download system data
• Compatible with PC software & MT50 for real-time monitoring and solar system working data. Default record interval is every 10 minutes, with record range to 4 months.
• Connect to PC via USB RS485 interfaces with high compatibility
• Powered up by controller communication interface
• Storage period vary with the record time
• LED Indicator design, more intuitive display
The data logger cannot be used in series or parallel with the WiFi or Bluetooth adaptor monitors.
The communication port space (D) is only used to download the data via USB communication cable CC-USB-USB-150U. The (E) communication port space can also be used to download the data (via USB communication cable CC-USB-RS485-150U) or real-time monitor the controller (via CC-USB-RS485-150U or MT50). However, if you need to constantly monitor the controller for a long time, Epever don't recommend connecting the external communication equipment to the eLog, as they may affect each other due to communication colliding. So the PC monitoring OR MT50 monitoring is the best approach.
Powered up by RS485 interface
Average power consumption
1 Micro USB
Mounting hole size
Comes with cables below:
①RS485 communication cable Model: CC-RS485-RS485-200U Function: RS485 to RS485 Cable length: 2m
②USB communication cable Model: CC-USB-USB-150U Function: USB to USB Cable length: 1.5m