Great on line retailer of solar energy products. Good pre and after sales support.
As with several previous orders, very good service and it seems when they say “in stock”, they mean it, so they are reliable, which is critically important, and means they get my purchases.
One of the best companies to work with. From the very first email to delivery, everything was first class service. Very professional and knowledgeable. A pleasure to deal with and purchase from. I will purchase from again that's for sure. I purchased 10 panels, all arrived very well protected. Zero issues. Thank you so much guys.
Availability: In Stock - Delivery 1-3 days or collect from near Lewes
Dual Battery 10A PWM charge controller - EPsolar
Charge both your starter battery and leisure battery at once from 1 solar panel. Made by EPsolar who make our popular Tracer MPPTs.
Please note, if running a long cable to one of your batteries please ensure you use a thick enough cable. Please use this volt drop caclulator to see your losses on the cable you plan to use.
·Two battery charging eliminates the extra cost of two separate solar charging system
·Intelligent System Optimum Control
·12/24V auto work
·Battery type selection
·Charging frequency optional
·High efficient Series PWM charging
·Local external temperature compensation
·Remote temperature sensor optional
·Use MOSFET as electronic switch, without any mechanical switch
·Remote meter MT-1 optional
·Electronic protection: over charging, short circuit, battery reverse polarity protection
Availability: In Stock - Delivery 1-5 days or collect from Lewes
Victron Solar 20W Mono panel 440x350x25mm
• Low voltage-temperature coefficient enhances high temperature operation.
• Exceptional low light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum.
• 25 - Year limited warranty on power output and performance.
• 5 - Year Limited warranty on materials and workmanship.
• Sealed, waterproof, multi-functional junction box gives high level of safety.
• High performance bypass diodes minimise the power drop caused by shade.
• Advanced EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent safety requirements for high-voltage operation.
• A sturdy, anodized aluminium frame allows modules to be easily roof-mounted with a variety of standard mounting systems.
• Highest quality, high transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
• Please note unusually these panels do not come with any cable or connectors. You might like to consider 6mm square solar cable and MC4 connectors.