Bimble were friendly and helpful when I initially contacted them and despatched goods the same day. They should have been delivered next day but UK Mail fracked up and I didn't get it until 2 days later. Bimble were also helpful with a technical query I subsequently called them about.
• A computer (VE.Direct to USB interface cable needed)
• Apple and Android smartphones, tablets, MacBook’s and other devices (VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart dongle needed)
• Low battery voltage alarm trip and reset levels
• Low battery voltage cut-off and restart levels
• Dynamic cut-off: load dependent cut-off level
• Output voltage 210 - 245V
• Frequency 50 Hz or 60 Hz
• ECO mode on/off and ECO mode sense level Monitoring:
• In- and output voltage, % load and alarms
The full bridge plus toroidal transformer topology has proven its reliability over many years. The inverters are short circuit proof and protected against overheating, whether due to overload or high ambient temperature. High start-up power Needed to start loads such as power converters for LED lamps, halogen lamps or electric tools. ECO mode When in ECO mode, the inverter will switch to standby when the load decreases below a preset value (min load: 15W). Once in standby the inverter will switch on for a short period (adjustable, default: every 2,5 seconds). If the load exceeds a preset level, the inverter will remain on.
A remote on/off switch can be connected to a two pole connector, or between battery plus and the left hand contact of the two pole connector
See the Download tab on this listing
Type and size
63a din mount breaker or fused disconnect
0 - 1.5m between inverter and battery = 6mm square cable.
1.5 - 3m use 10mm square cable