24V kit including a Victron Sun Inverter (200W output) with integrated PWM controller (15A) and a 215W rigid solar panel. Just add a 24V battery of your choice (or 2x 12V batteries to wire in series).
A single panel can be used on 12V or 24V systems with 2 or more panels needed on 48V systems, with approrpiate MPPT charge controller in all cases.
• Exceptional low light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum.
• 25 - Year limited warranty on power output and performance.
• 5 - Year Limited warranty on materials and workmanship.
• Sealed, waterproof, multi-functional junction box gives high level of safety.
• High performance bypass diodes minimise the power drop caused by shade.
• Advanced EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent safety requirements for high-voltage operation.
• A sturdy, anodized aluminium frame allows modules to be easily roof-mounted with a variety of standard mounting systems.
• Highest quality, high transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
• Pre wired quick connect system with PV-ST01 connectors.
• Low voltage-temperature coefficient enhances high temperature operation.
The Sun Inverter combines a sinewave inverter and a PWM solar charger in one enclosure and is easy to install, with a minimum of wiring.
The inverter allows you to power domestic equipment - requiring 230V AC - using 'leisure' or 'automotive' batteries rated at 12V or 24V.
The solar charger ensures that the batteries are being charged by energy harvested from your solar panels. The charge algorithm is programmable.
The inverter and solar charger parameters can be read out via Bluetooth using the VictronConnect app. In addition to this, the inverter has a VE.Direct Port for connection to a GX device or GlobalLink 520 for system monitoring.
Models:12V|250VA and 24V|250VA
Premade 6mm Solar Cable with Male to Female MC4 connectors, quick and easy to install.
(Please note if using as a cable run from panel to controller, you would cut in half giving you 2 x 5m lengths, MC4 to bare wire.)
Double Insulated UV protected solar cable
Max load: 70A in air
Our solar cable is ozone resistant according to BS EN 50396
UV resistant according to HD 605 S2 and is tested for durability according to EN 60216
Flexible tinned copper conductor
Class 5 flexible tinned copper conductor
Halogen-free cross-linked compound
Halogen-free cross-linked, flame retardant compound
Fitted with Staubli 4-6mm MC4s - Staubli MC4 Link
Wire size range: 6mm2
3 Way unit can hold our Tomzn DC and AC breakers
Unit can hold the following options:
This is an empty unit, you must add the breakers you need to your cart as well, see related items tab above to see the breakers that fit.
|Product Depth||114 mm|
|Product Height||160 mm|
|Product Type||DIN Enclosure|
|Product Width||85 mm|
6mm cable - Charge Controller to Batteries - 1 Meter with M8 - to bare wire
You will need 2 cables per charge controler (Pos & Neg).
Affordable DC Breaker for 35mm DIN mount. Use with our DIN Rail as an easy and affordable breaker solution.
Current Flows from top to bottom of the breaker:
For charge controller wire top pole to charge controller and bottom pole to battery.
For Inverter wire top pole to battery and bottom pole to inverter.