Helpful, quick and a fair price - what more could you ask?
I had absolutely no knowledge of solar power or campervan electrics when I went to Grant at Bimble Solar seeking advice for the best set up for our 2007 T5 transporter. Nothing was too much trouble for Grant as he sent countless emails to me over a number of weeks, ensuring I was completely happy with the system he had specified before ordering. Grant also put me in touch with a local installer in Brighton, who did a fantastic job installing our system for a great cost. I would absolutely recommend Bimble to anyone looking to buy a solar system for their campervan or motorhome.
Availability: In stock - Delivery 1-3 days or collect from near Lewes
The Sun Inverter combines a sinewave inverter and a PWM solar charger in one enclosure and is easy to install, with a minimum of wiring.
The inverter allows you to power domestic equipment - requiring 230V AC - using 'leisure' or 'automotive' batteries rated at 12V or 24V.
The solar charger ensures that the batteries are being charged by energy harvested from your solar panels. The charge algorithm is programmable.
The inverter and solar charger parameters can be read out via Bluetooth using the VictronConnect app. In addition to this, the inverter has a VE.Direct Port for connection to a GX device or GlobalLink 520 for system monitoring.
Availability: In Stock - Delivery 2-5 days or collect from Lewes
FOR LARGE PANEL DELIVERY TIMES, SCHEDULES AND COSTS - CLICK HERE
Victron Solar 215W Mono panel 1580 x 808 x 35mm
A single panel can be used on 12V or 24V systems with 2 or more panels needed on 48V systems, with approrpiate MPPT charge controller in all cases.
• Exceptional low light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum.
• 25 - Year limited warranty on power output and performance.
• 5 - Year Limited warranty on materials and workmanship.
• Sealed, waterproof, multi-functional junction box gives high level of safety.
• High performance bypass diodes minimise the power drop caused by shade.
• Advanced EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent safety requirements for high-voltage operation.
• A sturdy, anodized aluminium frame allows modules to be easily roof-mounted with a variety of standard mounting systems.
• Highest quality, high transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
• Pre wired quick connect system with PV-ST01 connectors.
• Low voltage-temperature coefficient enhances high temperature operation.
Availability: In Stock - Delivery 1-3 days or collect from near Lewes
Ideally 6mm solar cable max - for bigger units with bigger cable click here
Unit best used for housing 1 x AC RCBos, string fuse holders and fuses up to 32a as opposed to DC Din Mount breakers.
Best practice would be to use this unit with no bigger than 6mm square cable and appropriately sized breakers if you are using it with glands for a water tight fit. If you are using it in an environment that is already dry and dust free the use of glands may not be necessary.
This is an empty unit, you must add the breakers you need to your cart as well, see related items tab above to see the breakers that fit.
You will also need suitable cable entry glands - please see related products tab.