All staff were friendly and helpful. I spoke to Grant at length. He covered all aspects of my application from component selection through to installation and future-proofing with attention to detail when requested inspiring confidence by displaying a knowledge and familiarity of the products all without any 'tech speak' that quickly enabled me to realise my requirements leaving me happy that I'd heard a professional opinion rather than a sales pitch.
• A computer (VE.Direct to USB interface cable needed)
• Apple and Android smartphones, tablets, MacBook’s and other devices (VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart dongle needed)
• Low battery voltage alarm trip and reset levels
• Low battery voltage cut-off and restart levels
• Dynamic cut-off: load dependent cut-off level
• Output voltage 210 - 245V
• Frequency 50 Hz or 60 Hz
• ECO mode on/off and ECO mode sense level Monitoring:
• In- and output voltage, % load and alarms
The full bridge plus toroidal transformer topology has proven its reliability over many years. The inverters are short circuit proof and protected against overheating, whether due to overload or high ambient temperature. High start-up power Needed to start loads such as power converters for LED lamps, halogen lamps or electric tools. ECO mode When in ECO mode, the inverter will switch to standby when the load decreases below a preset value (min load: 15W). Once in standby the inverter will switch on for a short period (adjustable, default: every 2,5 seconds). If the load exceeds a preset level, the inverter will remain on.
A remote on/off switch can be connected to a two pole connector, or between battery plus and the left hand contact of the two pole connector
See the Download tab on this listing
Type and size
Internal fuse not replaceable.
63a fuse and fused disconnect or breaker